Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Water

We were looking at a map of Downtown San Antonio and noticed a small park we never realized was there.  Located along the San Antonio River between Brackenridge Park and the Pearl, we found a little park with a rather unoriginal descriptive name - Flood Control Tunnel Inlet Park.  This park is located at the start of the San Antonio River Flood Diversion Tunnel.  The tunnel is designed to carry 100-year floodwaters 150-feet beneath downtown San Antonio and release it downstream.  

As I try to find my creative voice, vision, or whatever, SQUIRREL!!! 

As I muddle through releasing my inner artist, I took a page from my husbands portfolio and spent a little time playing with my Sony alpha and whatever lens it came with.  Below, are my offerings for 01/27/15, the beautiful water features of the Flood Control Tunnel Inlet Park.  


ISO 100
22mm
f/25
1/10 sec

ISO 100
22mm
f/4
1/800 sec


Water is the driving force of all nature.

Enjoy the night, my lovelies. 
sla

No comments:

Post a Comment