Monday, January 26, 2015

A Collaboration of Sorts

Peter has amazing artistic style, so different than mine, if I really have a style.  If I were to classify my own, it would be ADD.  A little bit of this, a little bit of that, oh yeah, I like this too.  I'm still trying to figure mine out.

oooo squirrel! 

Every now and then, he creates something I need to add my own personal touch to.  I fell in love with one of his most recent photographs and asked him for a small print on watercolor paper to paint over, I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted it to look.  While this didn't turn out exactly like I envisioned, I'm still pleased with the end result.  Besides, I can ask for a few more prints to play with.  

Below, my offerings for 01/26/15.  Print on 90-lb watercolor paper, enhanced with Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolors.  

A Collaboration    

Original image with additional images manipulated in Photoshop.  






I think it is in collaboration that the nature of art is revealed.

Enjoy the night, my lovelies.
sla

No comments:

Post a Comment